Wellness Screening Info • Well onTarget and Blue Access Info & Registration • Wellness Tips
You can earn a rebate on your health insurance by participating in our wellness program!
- onmytime Self-directed Courses – Learn more about nutrition, fitness, weight management, tobacco cessation and stress through our online courses
- Health & Wellness Content – Health library teaches and empower through evidence-based, user-friendly articles
- Tools & Trackers – Interactive tools help keep you on track while making wellness fun
- onmyway™ Health Assessment – You can take the Health Assessment to learn more about your health and receive a personalized wellness report
- Life Points Program – Earn points by taking part in wellness activities and redeem them in the new online shopping mall
In order to participate in our wellness programs and earn your rebate, you must take a biometric screening each calendar year. You can complete your biometric screening at one of our wellness clinics, or on your own and bring in a copy of your Explanation of Benefits or other documentation to verify.
Upcoming Wellness Screenings
Screenings have completed for 2017, check back at in 2018 for the next screenings.
Unable to Attend an SMC Clinic?
Click below for directions on doing one with your doctor:Schedule Your Own Screening
Receive health and wellness tips directly from the experts at BlueCross BlueShield by signing up for their newsletter from within your Blue Access account!
Yes! You can use your FitBit (or other health tracking device) with Well onTarget to earn points for the online store!
On main menu of Well onTarget, select Devices & Apps, then Manage Devices to set up FitBit (or your app of choice).